Conference alert 2017 world molecular biology
Download
1 / 14

Conference Alert 2017 - World Molecular biology 2017 - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 41 Views
  • Uploaded on

JSB Conference announces the Global Experts Meeting on Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Systems (Pharmaceutics Meeting 2017) scheduled for October 12-13, 2017 at Osaka, Japan.With a theme of \"Novel approaches, trends, and challenges in Drug Delivery Systems\". best for researchers, Scientist, pharmaceuticals, doctors,& anyone in this field.Come make this Conference count.\n

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'Conference Alert 2017 - World Molecular biology 2017' - JsbConferencegroup


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

Conference

CONFERENCE!

It’s All about Togetherness

&

“We Unite as JSB CONFERENCE”


World molecular biology 2017
World Molecular biology 2017

Molecular Biology 2017 aims to shed focus on the transnational nature of biotechnological research, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in industry and academia. Latest researches, agricultural Molecular Biology, business models, pharmaceutical Molecular Biology, medical Molecular Biology, cancer biology, immunology, genetics, protein engineering, plant.


View from any device
View From any Device

  • We are 99% visible on any device .

  • Visit :www.jsbconference.com


Coming together is a beginning keeping together

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.

- Henry Ford


Targeted progress; working together is success. Audience for Molecular Biology Conference will be personnel from both industrial and academic fields.


Target audience
Target Audience: progress; working together is success.

  • Head of Departmental

  • CEO

  • Research Scholars


Big bang with moleculs

Big progress; working together is success. Bang with Moleculs


40 countries participaiting
40+ Countries participaiting progress; working together is success.

our office


About jsb conference

About JSB Conference progress; working together is success.

We bring Audience to your conference so lets tie Up.


Our process is easy
Our process is easy progress; working together is success.

Promote

Advertise

Get leads


33 3 delegates 16 7 speakers 50 audience

33.3% delegates progress; working together is success. 16.7% Speakers 50% Audience


Credits

Always goes to team work .Together we make conference progress; working together is success. 

Credits


Thanks

Thanks! progress; working together is success.

Any questions?

[email protected]


ad