English Festival. “A STEP TO THE STARS”. English Speaking Club. Drama Group Dance Group Reciting Group Music Group Singing Group. Country Study Group Literature Group. Nominations.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“A STEP TO THE STARS”
“Song is a soul
Love is wonderful feeling.
Love Song is a great way to improve your knowledge. Love makes people kinder and beautiful.
We like read and recite poems
The World Of Books
The world of books is wonderful
The world of book is reach
It can take your thoughts away
To the places you can reach
It can makes your dreams
Or make magic real for you.
Singer invests his
in a song
And dancer can
all day long
English drama, like the Greek, had its beginnings in
religion. It included simple movement, costuming, and appropriate gestures.
Can you think of a day without music? We can hear music everywhere: in the streets and at home, over the radio and on TV, in the shops and in the parks. People all over the world are fond of music. They listen to music, they dance to music, they learn to play musical instruments.
Music in our life
English is the language of great literature.
who English traditions better?W
1. When do we celebrate New Year?
2. Does Christmas in Ukraine and England coincide?
3. What are the most popular holidays in Great Britain? Name them.
4. What traditions are connected with Christmas in Ukraine?
5. When do we celebrate Christmas?
6. Could you please translate the word
“carols” into Ukrainian?
7. How do English families prepare
for Christmas holiday?
8. What is the symbol of England?
9. What is the British national drink?
a) Christmas Day b) New Year c) Boxing Day
2. On Christmas Eve people put their presents under the…
a) bed b) table c) New Year tree
3. Father Frost puts his presents …
a) under the New Year’s tree b) in bags c) in children’ s stockings
4. Every year there is a big New Year’s tree in …square.
a) Trafalgar b) Times c) Red
a) Times b) Red c) Trafalgar
6. English and American people often make … for the New Year.
a) New Year’s resolutions b) cars c) houses
7. New Year’s resolutions are…
a) greeting cards b) promises for the New Year c) presents
8. For Christmas dinner the English eat…
a) pizzas b) hamburgers c) roast turkey
Thank you for attention! tree.
English Festival tree.“A Step To The Stars”