340 likes | 491 Views
Do as I say – Part Two. Imperatives with Mrs Mildly-Angry Carrot-Face (who is not so mildly angry anymore). 醒醒,起来洗碗吧 ! . WAKE UP AND WASH THE DISHES! . 别弹吉他了 ! 整理房间 ! 这是命令 !. Stop playing guitar! Tidy your room! This is an order!. 别躲开 ! 擦地板 ! 现在就做 !. Don’t hide! Clean the floor! NOW!.
E N D
Do as I say – Part Two Imperatives with Mrs Mildly-Angry Carrot-Face (who is not so mildly angry anymore)
醒醒,起来洗碗吧! WAKE UP AND WASH THE DISHES!
别弹吉他了!整理房间!这是命令! Stop playing guitar! Tidy your room! This is an order!
别躲开!擦地板! 现在就做! Don’t hide! Clean the floor! NOW!
去外面踢足球! Play football outside!
茶-茶-茶壶球! T-t-t-teapotball!
你先把茶壶送回厨房去。 But first return the teapots to the kitchen.
YOU’VE GOT FIVE MINUTES!!!!!
好了… …现在她已经得精神病了!她有枪啊! Ok… Now she’s gone mental! She’s got a gun!
哦, 别说了,她来了! Oh no, here she comes!
走开! Go away!
不! 我有枪,你没有。给我买个王冠。 No! I have the gun and you don’t. Buy me a crown.
… …还要把我带到月亮上去… … …and take me to the moon…
… …还有给我烤一个好吃的蛋糕… …带金的… … …and bake me a nice cake… with gold…
…还有把我变成名人… …and make me famous…
…还有帮我做功课… …and help me with my homework…
哦, 她疯了,我们怎么办呢? Wow. She’s gone crazy, what should we do?
…还有告诉我妈妈我爱她… …and tell my mum I love her…
咱们悄悄地走吧。 Let’s leave quietly.
…还有去超市买卫生纸… …and go to the supermarket for toilet roll…
…喝茶 … …and drink tea…
…听猴子讲话… …and listen to the monkeys…
再见。 Bye bye.
…穿漂亮的衣服。你们看上去太糟糕了。 …and wear nice clothes. You all look terrible.
我想她还没冷静下来呢。 I wonder if she’s calm yet.
…把巧克力钱都给我… …and give me all your chocolate money…
不。还不行。 No. Not yet.
…给我一支真枪… …and get me a real gun…
什么? What?
哈哈哈。是水枪! Ha haha. It’s a water pistol!
抓住她! Get her!
Vocab Mental Crown Moon Cake Gold Homework Toilet roll Supermarket Water pistol 精神病 王冠 月亮 蛋糕 金 功课 卫生纸 超市 水枪
The imperative The imperative is an order, for example ‘do this’, or ‘don’t do that’. In Chinese it works like this: Polite imperative uses请 (please): 请进!请坐吧! We can also use adverbs: 慢慢吃 ! Then there is the negative imperative with别 or不要 - 别说话!不要抽烟!